1994 - The winery makes its first Hartford Court wines.
- Inaugural vintage wines are released.
- Hartford Court is chosen as Artisan Winery of the Year by Wines &Spirits magazine.
- Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir is chosen Best Pinot Noir by the Wine News.
- Bon Appetit selects a Hartford Court wine as one of its Top Wines of the Year.
- The Hartford Vineyard Zinfandel is chosen by The Wine Spectator's James Laube as one of the "Best Zins available in 1996".
- All 1994 releases receive high acclaim from other prestigious wine publications, such as The Wine Advocate, The Wine Enthusiast and Wines & Spirits magazine.
1997 - 1999
- Hartford Court wines are served at the White House on several occasions.
- The 1996 Hartford Court, Dutton Ranch-Sanchietti Vineyard Pinot Noir is chosen Best Pinot Noir at The Monterey Wine Festival.
- The 1996 Hartford Court Seascape Vineyard Chardonnay is described by Robert Parker in The Wine Advocate as "A dead ringer for a high class white Burgundy."
- The 1996 Fanucchi-Wood Road Vineyard Zinfandel is awarded Best Zinfandel at The Monterey Wine Festival.
- The 1995 Hartford Vineyard Zinfandel is chosen Best Zinfandel at The San Francisco Wine Fair.
2000 - 2001
- The 1998 Hartford, Fanucchi-Wood Road Zinfandel is awarded Sweepstakes Red Wine (Best Red Wine of Show) at the 2000 Sonoma County Harvest Fair.
- With unprecedented success, Hartford Family Winery earns consecutive Harvest Fair Sweepstakes awards, winning the Sweepstakes White Wine (Best White Wine of Show) at the 2001 Sonoma County Harvest Fair with the 1999 Hartford Court Laura's Chardonnay.
- Robert Parker in The Wine Advocate complements the winery generally by stating that "It appears that Hartford has entered the upper echelon of Pinot Noir and Zinfandel producers in Northern California" (12/23/00).
- Additional excellent reviews from Decanter magazine, Restaurant Wines and The Wine Enthusiast on Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Zinfandel highlight consistently high quality of Hartford Family Wines.
- Mike Sullivan named "Winemaker of the Year" by Ronn Wiegand M.S., M.W. in Restaurant Wines.
- The Boston Herald runs an article on pinot noir entitled "Outstanding pinot noir comes with the terroir" focusing on Don Hartford, the Hartford Family winery, and Hartford pinot noirs.
- Robert Parker's Wine Advocate names Mike Sullivan, Hartford Family Winery Winemaker, a "wine personality of the year."
- 2000 Hartford Fanucchi-Wood Road Vineyard Zinfandel named in Top Ten Wines of 2002 by Bob Johnson, Wine Times, 1/8/03.
- Hartford Sonoma Coast Chardonnay bottle shot is featured on the cover of Wine & Spirits Magazine, 8/03.
- Hartford Vineyard Zinfandel listed as Number 6 of "Top 100 Wines of 2003" by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 12/03.
- Hartford Family Winery named as an "Artisan Winery of the Year" by Wine & Spirits Magazine, 12/04.
- Robert M. Parker Jr. reviews Hartford Family Winery's wines and states "These are always some of the most exciting as well as diverse offerings in my tastings, and I always walk away shaking my head at just how good they are."
- 2002 Hartford Court Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir served at the White House.
- 2004 Hartford Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir awarded Best of Class Pinot Noir at the Sonoma County Harvest Fair (Best Pinot Noir tasted over $25).
- 2003 Hartford Court Stone Cote Vineyard Chardonnay named in Wine & Spirits Magazine's 100 Best Wines of 2006.
- 2003 Hartford Court Seascape Vineyard Chardonnay is made an Editor's Choice in Robb Report's Top One Hundred Wines Issue, 11/06.
- 2003 Seascape Vineyard Pinot Noir named in Top 10 Pinot Noirs tasted by Wine & Spirits Magazine.
- Hartford Family Winery named in top 100 Vintners of 2007 by Robb Report, 11/07.
- 2005 Hartford Court Land's Edge Vineyards Pinot Noir Ranked Seventh Wine and Top Pinot Noir in Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Wines of 2007, 12/07.
- 2004 Hartford Court Fog Dance Vineyards Pinot Noir and 2004 Hartford Court Stone Cote Vineyard Chardonnay Named in Top 101 Wines of 2007 by Canadian Wine Access Magazine.
- 2005 Hartford Fanucchi Wood Road Vineyard Zinfandel and 2005 Jolene's Vineyard Zinfandel named in Bon Appetit Magazine list of wines to serve with Turkey for the Holidays, 11/07.
- 2005 Hartford Court Stone Cote Vineyard Chardonnay recommended by Food and Wine Magazine as a wine to buy, 11/07.
- 2006 Hartford Court Stone Cote Vineyard Chardonnay rated 96 Points by Robert M. Parker's The Wine Advocate - among highest rated Chardonnays of 2007, 12/07.
- 2005 Hartford Court Far Coast Pinot Noir Top Rated Pinor Noir of 2007 by Wine & Spirits Magazine, April 2008.
- 2007 Hartford Court Four Hearts Vineyard Chardonnay rated 96 Points by Robert M. Parker's The Wine Advocate - among highest rated chardonnays of 2008, 12/08.
- 2007 Hartford Court Stone Cote Chardonnay rated 95 Points by Robert M. Parker's The Wine Advocate - among highest rated chardonnays of 2008, 12/08.
- 2007 Stone Cote Chardonnay rated 96 Points by The Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 7/09.
- 2007 Highwire Vineyard Zinfandel rated 96 Points by The Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 8/09.
- 2007 Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir rated 95 Points by The Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 7/09.
- 2007 Hailey's Block Pinot Noir rated 95 Points by The Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 7/09.
- 2007 Four Hearts Chardonnay Recommended by Robb Report and described as "White Gold," 6/09.
- 2007 Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir rated 95 points by Robert Parker's, The Wine Advocate 2/10 and The Wine Enthusiast 8/09
- 2007 Seascape Vineyard Pinot Noir rated 95 points by The Wine Enthusiast 4/10